Career at Canadian University of Bangladesh
Position: Assistant Professor/ Associate professor
Canadian University of Bangladesh
2. Computer Science and Engineering
Bachelor’s and Master’s in respective discipline from reputed educational Institute/University with score of minimum CGPA 3.5 out of 4 or equivalent. Minimum CGPA 4.5 out of 5 for SSC & HSC/ O & A levels.
Minimum four years of teaching experience from reputed university
Candidate must have five publications in referred indexed Journals/Conferences
Candidates must have strong knowledge of English both written and spoken
Candidates with North American degrees and PhD will get a preference
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, papers, and oral presentations.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students for their respective courses.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabus and assignments.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain regular office hours in order to advise and assist students.
- Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge, and publish findings in professional journals, books, and/or electronic media.
- Advice and counsel students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
- Supervise undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
- Serve on academic or administrative committees that deal with institutional policies, departmental matters, and academic issues
17 June 2022