- After the expiry of due date for each item borrowed, Tk. 10.00 per day will be charged as fine (including weekends and holydays).
- Borrower will be responsible for the compensation of lost item which included full price plus 10% penalty or the same copy of reading items and accumulated fines for the period. The calculation for the compensation will be done by the library authority.
- A fine of Tk.2000 plus current price of the book would be charged for any theft of the library material.
- Online Journal & e-Book: Students, faculty members and other users can access and download research publications (e-journals, magazines, reports & bulletins) and e-books through any PC of CUB from the following databases published by various internationally reputed publishers through the link
- Internet Facility: Apart from the computer lab, CUB provide internet services through WIFI connection.
- Reading Room Facilities: CUB Library maintain a reading room which is silent study area, group study area and teachers’ corner whereas the total seating capacity is about 50.
- Reference Service: Reference materials (Encyclopedias, Dictionaries, Newspapers, Journals, Magazines, Reports, Theses, etc.) are for use inside the library; they cannot be issued out.
- Photocopy Service: The library provides photocopy facilities of library resources to the users if it is permitted under the national and international copyright laws, rules and regulations.
- Pigeon Hole Service: Library users can use pigeon hole for their personal belongings.
- Library users are advised to deposit their personal possessions like, books, files, bags, briefcases, umbrellas, overcoat, jackets, newspapers, helmets etc. to the pigeon hole counter before entering the library.
- After deposit personal possessions you will have to collect a number token and when you will collect your personal possessions you have to submit the number token. If you lost the number token Tk. 100.00 (One Hundred) will be charged as fine for each number token.
- Valuables like laptop, cash, camera, Wrist-watch, cell phone, jewelry etc. are not allowed to deposit in the facility. The university will not be responsible for valuables.
- The library has no accountability in case of damage or theft of personal belongings left unattended inside/outside the library.
- Library Staff will not be responsible for safety of deposited materials that are not collected on the same day.
Sunday to Wednesday: 09:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday: 09:00am – 8:00pm
Friday & Saturday : 10:00am – 7:00pm
Closed on public holidays
Students will need to get clearance from library prior to receive transcript /certificate. Book(s) must be return on / before due date to avoid fines.
University authority reserves every right to make any changes/ amendment of the above – mentioned rules when necessary.